Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Important Figures in my Life!

A figure in my life that I look up to is my parents. My mom and dad do everything and anything for me. They raised me to become the person I am today and without there constant help and support, I would not be able to do or have the things I have. They give me the essential in life plus much more.My mom is like my best friend I can tell her anything. She even bought me two cars within the two years I have been driving. My first car she bought me was a 2004 laser red mustang convertible. I had such a great feeling just driving that car because it was so shiny and it even had big chrome rims on it. She bought me that car for my seventeenth birthday. Then on my eighteenth birthday we sold the mustang because it was a little dangerous and she bought me a brand new 2008 Acura TL. I love this car, it is so safe and has the latest technology to keep people safe like airbags all over the car, snow and traction buttons, seat belt warnings, and even tell you how much air is in the tires and if its to low inflates them for you. My mom has given me the world ever since I was a baby. She has made so many sacrifices for me, like giving me things and not buying things for herself. I could tell her anything because she will never get mad, but she will state her honest opinion on anything and help me out. Then there is my dad, who always tells me what I have to do, like chores and stuff, and what I can do to help around the house. My whole life my dad tries to show my family how we should work for the things we want, kind of the opposite of my mom. My dad does pay for the gas for me and my mom’s cars, and even pays for the insurance. My dad doesn’t give me things the way my mom does. He makes me do some work if I ask him for some money, he wont just give it to me like my mom. My dad is my role model even though I am not allowed to do the same job he does, which is a police officer. He has been on the job for over twenty four years now. I find it pretty interesting the new stuff he does now, he goes to work in suit and tie, and sometimes even come home to make sure we are home in time for our curfew. My parents are people who I have an unlimited amount of regard for. I respect everything they have to say and tell me. Since I was a baby I found that there will be no other people in the world that will be closer to you then your family. I have my mom and dad and my little brother and little sister. They mean the world to me and would make any sacrifice in the world for them. I love my family.

No comments: